My walk of life.....

Friday, May 26, 2006

1st ultra-sound pictures underway....

As my wife "Leng" manage to get 1 day annual leave (working on Wesak day), i've ask her to go to the O&G doctor & settle some transaction with the bank (I need to work....ceh!). Suprisingly got a call from her when she suppose to meet me for lunch when she ended up on the Penang bridge to Butterworth..... hehe..... She had the wrong way n ended taking a round to Butterworth n visiting the Penang Bridge Toll n paid RM5.7 for the mistake (coz she seldom drive in Penang).....

2 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger Egghead said...

stay there so long liao still dunno the way ah? need to print map liao :P

thought you should drive her there :P

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger jason said...

haha....save my leave for later use mah...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home